Wood-loc stabilizes wood fibers and controls wood dimension
- Stop wood shrinkage in dry conditions. Reduce end splits and surface cracks.
- Stop wood swelling in humid conditions. Reduce warping and splitting.
- Stop wood splitting and surface checks when drying wet wood.
- Reduce energy costs when kiln drying. Wood-Loc helps displace moisture in wood.
- Stop wood movement during shipping and long term storage.
- Stop finish failure due to wood cell movement.
- Steam bending using Wood-Loc eliminates end splits, grain tear and spring back.
- Condition veneer.
- Effective on solid wood, plywood and veneer.
Wood-Loc controls moisture penetration
- Control the penetration of stains.
- Produces a uniform color on blotchy wood and end grain.
- Hold down grain raise.
Wood-Loc safety features
- No solvent fumes.
- Low evaporation rate.
- No hazardous shipping.
- Lower insurance costs.
Wood-Loc other features
- Wax can be added for water repellent feature.
- Reduce tears and chip-out during machining.
- Wood will accept stain, finish and glue.
- Apply by dip, brush, spray and machine.
- Apply at any time during wood processing.